Wednesday, May 22, 2013

David Blaine: Crazy, or Crazy?

David Blaine is a very remarkable person. Whether in a good or bad way, well... You'll have to decide for yourself.
He held his breath for 17 minutes and 4 seconds, that's something!
Here are a few things I can take away from this video:
1) Never marry a magician. They are absolutely, indisputably, criminally insane.
2) Practice makes perfect. David lost weight, gained weight, spent a week in a glass box, thirty six hours on top of a pole, and almost drowned on national television, all to build his endurance and achieve his goals. So when I want to not practice my violin, or not do my homework, or not move, I think 'This guy spent thirty six hours standing on a pole; as a matter of fact, he was up there so long, and began to 'hallucinate so hard', that he thought the buildings around him had the heads of animals."
Perseverance is key; go hard or go home.
If you're not seeing things, you're not trying hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment