Tony Robbins is a very interesting person. I think that he bought up some very interesting points.
He also swore a lot. And I'm still not sure of exactly what it is he does.
What I do like, though, are his sociological views on the "invisible forces" that fuel what we do. It is not resources, but resourcefulness: our emotions, creativity, determination, love & caring, curiosity, and passion. Once we have satisfied our own six needs - certainty, uncertainty, significance, connection, growth, and contribution - we set about making the world a better place.
I think that Mr. Robbins understanding of the human psyche and actions - albeit above average, sadly - can be of great help to the common man and secretaries of state alike. So often, many of the major world conflicts stem from a misunderstanding or clashing between two cultures. What Tony Robbins realizes, that many people don't, is that criminals and saints are the same - both are striving for significance - they just have chosen different paths. In that way, I think Mr. Robbins can teach to appreciate each others' humanity, which makes us the same, and our diversity, which lends difference and beauty to our world.
No comments:
Post a Comment