Saturday, June 1, 2013

What's In Your Suitcase?

Am I an introvert, ambivert (is that how you spell it? according to Autocorrect, it's not a word.), or extrovert? I'd like to think I'm an ambivert. Sometimes, I want to stay at home and read a book and eat chocolate and listen to Lykke Li; other times, I want to go out with my friends and have sleepovers and gossip and not go to bed ever again. There are some advantages to being an ambivert: you're equally as comfortable alone as in a crowd, able to collaborate but able to function on your own, and just a social butterfly (if I do say so myself).
Feels good being versatile.
Another thing: I do like the point the speaker makes: introverts are good and, sometimes, better. So next time you see someone working furiously alone, don't interrupt them, let them be.
Let them be themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment